The world’s fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturing company ZTE launched its 4D gaming smartphone Nubia Red Magic 2. Designed by thermal modelling techniques, Red Magic 2 uses all air convection cooling system to dissipate heat effectively across its diamond cut design. The company assures a 4D gaming experiences in this new red magic handset where the users will get a real-time recognition that vibrates the smartphone to the intelligent match over 40 game scenes.
Nubia Red Magic Features
- Nubia Red Magic 2 powered by 8 MHz processor.
- RAM of 10 GB and 256 GB internal storage.
- Battery 4000 mAh
- Display of 6.2″ (15.75 cms.)
- Front glass built by an aluminium body.
- It runs Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- It is branded with a distinctive RGB LED strip which is customizable. It helps us to confirms the notifications which we want to turn on.
- The handset runs on Android v9.0 (pie) operating system and the phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- 24 MP rear camera + 2 MP camera and 8-megapixel of selfie camera.
- It has sensor features like light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer sensor and fingerprint sensor.
- Featuring both on air cooling and liquid to increase the performance by up to 70 percent by reducing the temperature by up to 13.2- degrees.
Nubia Red Magic 2 is currently the most attractive mobile for gamers and is available on Amazon.in for ₹29,999.